Disclaimer: The following information details vaccine availability in real-time. Please keep in mind that vaccine availability is subject to change quickly due to limited supplies.
- Healthcare workers and personnel who are routinely involved in the care of COVID-19 patients.
- Residents and staff in nursing homes.
- Residents and staff in assisted living facilities.
- Patients and staff at state psychiatric hospitals.
- People with developmental disabilities and those with mental health disorders, including substance use disorders, who live in group homes, residential facilities, or centers, and staff at those locations.
- Residents and staff at our two state-run homes for Ohio veterans.
- EMS responders.
- Ohioans, age 65 and up.
- Younger people with severe congenital, developmental, or early-onset medical disorders that make them particularly vulnerable – such as cerebral palsy; spina bifida; congenital heart disease; type 1 diabetes; inherited metabolic disorders; severe neurologic disorders including epilepsy; severe genetic disorders including Down Syndrome, Fragile X, Prader Willi Syndrome, Turner Syndrome; severe lung disease including cystic fibrosis and severe asthma; sickle cell anemia; and alpha- and beta-thalassemia.
- Adults/employees in all schools that want to go back, or to remain, educating in person.
State Vaccination Plan
- Walgreens is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Oak Street Health is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Walmart is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Zocdoc is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Jewel Osco is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- CVS is currently providing vaccines. Click here to register
***Please confirm with your local pharmacy regarding eligibility and availability***
Visit the Ohio Department of Health website for more details
- Current Status:
- All residents 16 +
- For vaccine locations click here