Disclaimer: The following information details vaccine availability in real-time. Please keep in mind that vaccine availability is subject to change quickly due to limited supplies.
- Healthcare personnel: paid and unpaid people serving in health care settings who have the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials.
- Long-term care facility residents: adults who reside in facilities that provide a variety of services, including medical and personal care, to persons who are unable to live independently.
State Vaccination Plan
- Walgreens is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Walmart is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Zocdoc is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
- Jewel Osco is currently providing vaccines, click here to schedule
***Please confirm with your local pharmacy regarding eligibility and availability***
- Visit the Minnesota Department of Health website for more details
- Pre-registration is not first come, first served. You can complete your pre-registration online or by phone at any time during the below available hours to have an opportunity to be randomly selected to make an appointment.
- Online: The online portal will be available for pre-registration for 24 hours, starting on Tuesday, January 26 at 5:00 a.m. During these hours, a link to access the online portal will be live and available on this page. Due to high demand for vaccine appointments, we encourage Minnesotans to use the online portal if at all possible.
- By phone: Call toll free at 833-431-2053. The call center will be open on Tuesday, January 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. for pre-registration. Due to high demand for vaccine appointments, we encourage Minnesotans to use the online portal if at all possible. If the call center line is busy, try calling again later.
- Must meet the eligibility criteria above, for more information click here
- People in the groups below are currently eligible to make appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine through the Minnesota Department of Health:
- All Minnesotans 16 years of age and older are eligible for COVID-19 vaccination
- Appointments for ages 60 and older can be made by calling 612-426-7230 or by going to the State of Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine page.