Disclaimer: The following information details vaccine availability in real-time. Please keep in mind that vaccine availability is subject to change quickly due to limited supplies.
Visit the Arkansas State Department of Health for more details.
*All Arkansans age 12 or older are now eligible to receive the vaccine.*
- Health care workers
- Long-term facility residents
- Age 65+
- Teachers and school staff (K-12, child care, higher ed)
- Child care and higher education workers
- Food/agricultural workers
- Police and correctional staff not in 1A
- Manufacturing workers
- Grocery store workers
- Public transit workers
- USPS workers
- Essential government workers
- People with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Postal/package delivery service
- Public transit
- Houses of worship
- Arkansans aged 16 to 64 with health conditions that increase their risk for severe COVID-19.
- Essential workers in:
- Information technology and communications
- Public health/human services
- Public safety
- Shelter and housing
- Transportation and logistics
- People residing in high-risk settings
- Includes those who are incarcerated or detained; those living in group homes, congregate settings, or crowded housing; and student housing such as dorms and Greek housing.